Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2 more days!

I didn't forget about this blog yet, but it is hard to update when nothing happens. Usually people say they are just too busy to update or take the time to write, but how often are things so slow that nothing gets updated? Well, I don't read it that much anyway.

I've mostly been taking care of little errands I needed to do before I leave: update bank on my future location, finish buying small things I need for the trip...I started that list thinking I would have more than that...

But I have things that still need to be done (I made a list): clean car, change voicemail message (my phone stays in service while I am gone because of those T-Mobile plans), print out directions to the place I am staying. That's about it.

See? Not much to read about. I did want to make sure I posted my contact information so, should you so desire, you can message me:

Email I check the most: hagener@onid.orst.edu
Email I check, but less often: evilclown140@comcast.net
You can still message me on Facebook.

Hmm, I think that is all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

^ㅁ^ 기대되지? 이따가 시간되면 전화할게~

Unknown said...

So I'm in the process of downloading Skype. My account is kirsten.hagen (I believe) and we're trying to locate a microphone or set up my webcam or something. But you should try and test this when you get to Korea.