Monday, January 21, 2008

Before I leave...

Good day dear friends and family! As requested, I have decided to chronicle my time in Korea through a blog. I've never successfully stuck with journals past a week or so, but I will keep my fingers crossed that for the months I am in Korea will provide enough adventure to keep this going.
This is my pre-pre-departure post. That means this is before I leave Corvallis. After I get back to Beaverton, I start the pre-departure posts. Quick on the heels of this classification comes the departure and finally the arrival stage. Right now, I would like to try to keep everything in stages so I can say to someone "hey, check out the post-arrival, pre-semester, post-phone post. " I think that will really allow for precision about my experience.

Countdown to pre-departure: 2 days
Countdown to departure: 11 days

No comments: