Thursday, July 3, 2008

Update

I don't have too much that I can report. I am busy everyday for most the day and spend my nights going to Bubble Tea to do my homework and get some help from 은주.

I've been a little more lonely this summer semester. There aren't too many people that are on my "good" list as people that I actively seek to spend time with. There are 10 or so, but certainly not comparable to what it was last semester with 95% of the people on my good list. Nonetheless, I am still having fun -- I just really wish I could have convinced some people to stay for the summer to enjoy the time with me. I think I will get through it fine...

I think today officially marks the 4th of July. Happy 4th to everyone back home! Make sure to blow something up and/or burn your fingers in honor of the void that I have left with my absence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're actually a day ahead. But between Kevin Wyllie and I, we're spent about $110 on Washington fireworks. So we will manage to have the best fireworks ever without you.